Grampian Police

  • Police1
  • Police2
  • Police3
  • Police4

Community Category: Communities, Community Links, and Emergency ContactCommunity Tags: crime and emergency response

  • 101 is the new number to contact the police when it’s less urgent than 999.

    For non-urgent crime, you can contact your local police office by telephoning 101.
    When you don’t need an emergency response, for example to:

    speak to your local police officer
    report a crime that’s already happened, such as a theft or damage to property
    get crime prevention advice
    make us aware of any policing issues in your area


  • No Records Found

    Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.

    Google Map Not Loaded

    Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.